This well-documented analysis asserts that rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and other autoimmune illnesses are caused by polymicrobial infection colonies. When the infections trigger allergic reactions, it appears that the body's immune system has turned on itself. Once the cause of the infections and allergies are identified and removed, painful arthritis symptoms will decrease and likely disappear as long as the body's collective systems remain in balance.
In this book you will discover:
· Persistent infections caused by microbes that invade epithelial and immune cells, causing or exacerbating many rheumatic and so-called autoimmune conditions and diseases.
· How microorganisms cause autoimmune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis
· The microbes: bacterial CWD L-forms, mycoplasmas, viruses, molds, spirochetes, fungi, and more;
· Their role in other illnesses characterized by Inflammation and Chronic Fatigue such as Arthritis, MS, Lyme Disease, Diabetes, Autism, COPD, bladder and gut disorders;
· How slow-growing persistent infections lead to premature aging and Alzheimer's;
· Ways to suppress these pathogens and destroy the toxins they produce;
· How to control allergies that trigger histamine reactions and cell damaging oxide production;
· Ways suggested by clinicians to strengthen the immune system using diet and other natural, non-toxic methods;
· Pointers to ongoing medical research on our website and to other Internet sites for resources, support groups, and study citations.
448 pages ($19.95).
To order call 1-800-544-8927