In this explosive account of wrongful acts and ensuing cover-ups, Jesse Ventura offers a different side to the stories we've all heard and read about in the history books. He takes a look at the wide gap between what the government knows and what is revealed to the American people. The media is complicit in these acts of deception, often refusing to consider alternate possibilities and dismissing voices that diverge from public opinion. He will look closely at the theories that have been presented over the years and examine the truth as well as the lies.
Ventura does not shy away from the tough questions. As he states, "When I get denied something, I do the opposite of getting intimidated—I get angry." In American Conspiracies, he examines:
• Why JFK was said to have been shot from behind, when its clear his head was thrust violently backward by the bullet.
• If the Watergate burglars purposefully bungled the break-in, as instructed by the CIA.
• How the use of electronic voting ma-chines helped the Republican party steal two—and nearly three—elections.
• Whether or not two Boeing 757s could have brought down the Twin Towers on September 11 and caused molten metal and fires to continue burning under-ground for more than three months.
• The government's 2008 claim that huge corporations are "too big to fail" and therefore must be bailed out to, prevent economic collapse.
• The erosion of civil liberties, and how this can be used to impose martial law.
You may not believe everything in American Conspiracies but it is guaranteed to make you think harder about everything you do believe.
228 pages ($14.95)
To order call 1-800-544-8927